As October comes to an end and Halloween approaches, we would like to remind everyone, October is Pedestrian Safety Month.
The following are some pedestrian safety tips to help make this Halloween a safe & fun one.
• Walk on sidewalks whenever possible.
• Make yourself visible to motorist.
• Practice safe crossing procedures.
The following are some safety tips if you are out driving during Trick-or-Treating:
• Be extra alert for trick-or-treating.
• Avoid driving during peak trick-or-treating hours (5 to 9p).
• Report impaired drivers
• Slow down in residential neighborhoods.
• Enter and exit driveways carefully.
For more safety tips visit: